Gatekeeper Way, Gateford, Worksop, United Kingdom, S81 7SSSee map
£262,995 - £394,995
2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
This sought-after location is ideal for first-time buyers and growing families alike, located in 35.78 acres of green open space while being close to rated ‘Outstanding’ schools.
For busy commuters, access to Sheffield and Nottingham is an easy journey.
- 35.78 acres of green open space
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ schools
- 2.2 miles to Worksop town centre
- Up to 57% more energy-efficient home than an updated Victorian equivalent
- 2 miles to Worksop railway station
- Great transport links, with the A57, A60, M1 and A1(M) all close by.
- 5 star homebuilder for 13 years in a row
Local area map
Site Plan & Local Area
- Site plan
- About the area
Within a short walk, you can Gateford Park is just a stone's throw away from Worksop town centre with its array of high street shops, restaurants, cafés and bars. There's plenty to do with Clumber Park and Meadowhall Shopping Centre in easy reach and the Peak District's fantastic countryside is close by.
A great choice of schools including rated 'Outstanding' Outwood Academy Valley Primary which is nearby, make long school runs a thing of the past. Residents at Gateford Park can enjoy a wide range of facilities including;
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about this development, please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Download PDF brochure
To find out more about Gateford Park
Stamp duty calculator
Click here to calculate how much stamp duty you might pay