Crocus Rd, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS16 7NZSee map
£374,995 - £572,995
2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
Within walking distance you'll find the rated Outstanding Mangotsfield Primary School, as well as a great range of shops and restaurants at Emersons Green Retail Park.
The M4 and M5 can be reached in under 7 miles.
- 6 miles to Bristol City Centre
- Bristol to Bath cycle path close by
- Easy access to the M32, M4 & M5 motorways
- Within walking distance you'll find the rated Outstanding Mangotsfield Primary School
- Sainsbury's local within walking distance
- David Lloyd health club on your doorstep
- 2.5 miles to the Kendleshire golf club
- Solar panels used for renewable heating on selected homes
- Community centre on the development
- Great range of shops and restaurants at Emersons Green Retail Park nearby
Local area map
Site Plan & Local Area
- Site plan
- About the area
A fantastic location
For busy commuters, travelling to major cities such as Bristol and Bath is easy. The Bristol to Bath cycle path is close by and a MetroBus stop is a short walk away. If you need to travel further afield, both the M4 and M5 can be reached in under 7 miles.
Lyde View is only 6 miles from Bristol City Centre which has plenty to see and do. Home to Cabot Circus, Bristol has a fantastic range of high street shops, bars and restaurants.
Essentials on your doorstep
With Emersons Green Retail Park a short walk away, you'll find all the essentials right on your doorstep. Here you will find supermarkets, cafés and a hairdresser, as well as a range of high street shops.
There's plenty of open space to enjoy as well as the new allotments and play area at Lyde Green. If you like to keep fit, there's also a David Lloyd Leisure Centre nearby.
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about this development, please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Download PDF brochure
To find out more about Lyde View
Stamp duty calculator
Click here to calculate how much stamp duty you might pay