Shaftmoor Lane, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B28 8SWSee map
£400,000 - £520,000
3 & 4 bedroom homes
Located off Stratford Road and just four miles from Birmingham's vibrant city centre, you'll find a mix of independent shops, bars and places to eat nearby.
- Only 4 miles from Birmingham City Centre
- Walk to Spring Road station to catch the train to city centre
- Close to the M42 and M6 with links in and around Birmingham and the Midlands
- Sales Centre and Show Homes launching January '23
- Built by our Site Manager of the Year 2021, Ian Green
- Part of a consortium development with Barratt Homes
- Awarded 5 Star Homebuilder status for 13 years running
- Save up to 69% on your energy bills buying new
Available new homes
Local area map
Site Plan & Local Area
- Site plan
- About the area
Kingsmere will provide 2,400 homes and is a wonderful, diverse community you'll be proud to call home. You'll love the feel of open space and places for your children to explore.Our latest development of homes in Hall Green is conveniently situated less than four miles from Birmingham city centre. Hop on a regular train from Spring Road Station to Birmingham Moor Street – perfect for commuting or shopping at the Bullring.
Three miles west, Moseley and Kings Heath are popular for their thriving independent culture, with plenty of cafes, pubs, bakeries and boutiques.
When you need a break from the city lights, enjoy a stroll around the Botanical Gardens and Cannon Hill Park. Or drive just 10 miles to the beautiful Lickey Hills Country Park.
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about this development, please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Download PDF brochure
To find out more about Tenchlee Place
Stamp duty calculator
Click here to calculate how much stamp duty you might pay