Dunsmore Avenue, Bingham, Bingham, United Kingdom, NG13 7ABSee map
£291,993 - £534,995
2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
Featuring a collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes, you will be close to rated ‘Outstanding’ schools, open space and all of the essentials you need on your doorstep.
For commuters, Bingham railway station is a close drive away and the A52 & A46 are close by.
- Within walking distance of local amenities in Bingham town centre
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ schools
- Plenty of green open space & 2 play parks on the development
- Commute to Nottingham City Centre as it's just 10.4 miles away
- Bingham railway station just 1 mile away.
- A52 & A46 nearby
- 5 star homebuilder for 13 years in a row
Local area map
Site Plan & Local Area
- Site plan
- About the area
Romans' Quarter enjoys a great location on the northern edge of Bingham with views of the Nottinghamshire countryside nearby.
This new development benefits from being just a short drive to the town centre, with a number of nurseries, schools and colleges within 2 miles.
It's also easy to commute and explore the region thanks to handy transport links to the A52 and A46, with Nottingham City Centre just 10.4 miles away, and Bingham railway station only a stone's throw away.
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about this development, please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Download PDF brochure
To find out more about Romans' Quarter
Stamp duty calculator
Click here to calculate how much stamp duty you might pay