West Meadows @ Arcot Estate (Barratt)
Beacon Lane, Northumberland, United Kingdom, NE23 8AZSee map
£219,995 - £374,995
3 & 4 bedroom homes
Buying a new home here means you can enjoy country walks and scenic nature trails at the popular attraction Northumberlandia, close to your doorstep. As well as being a short drive from Manor Walks shopping centre.
With local amenities and highly rated schools closeby, West Meadows at The Arcot Estate is the perfect place for your family to call home.
- Close to Ofsted rated 'Good' Beaconhill Community primary school
- Enjoy food & drinks at The Snowy Owl Pub
- Close to Northumberlandia country park and Blagdon Farm shop
- Excellent commuter links with easy access to A1
- Manor Walks shopping centre nearby
- Cramlington train station is close by, allowing you to connect to all major towns and cities
Local area map
Site Plan & Local Area
- Site plan
- About the area
Set in the heart of Northumberland, the fantastic coastline and history is waiting to be discovered. It offers a semi-rural location, whilst still being within easy commuting distance to Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Our new homes benefit from excellent commuter links, with the new development positioned just a short drive from the A1. Cramlington train station less than 2 miles from the development, allowing you to easily connect to all major towns and cities.
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about this development, please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Download PDF brochure
To find out more about West Meadows @ Arcot Estate (Barratt)
Stamp duty calculator
Click here to calculate how much stamp duty you might pay