Technology Drive, Beeston, Nottingham, United Kingdom, NG9 1LASee map
£414,995 - £434,995
2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
This sought-after location is situated close to Attenborough Nature Reserve while being near rated ‘Good’ schools.
You will find the Nottingham City centre just 4.5 miles away. For busy commuters, Beeston railway station and Beeston tram stop are within 0.5 miles.
- Beeston town centre just 0.6 miles away.
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ schools
- 4.5 miles to Nottingham City Centre
- Up to 57% more energy-efficient home than an updated Victorian equivalent
- Beeston centre tram stop 0.6 miles away
- Great links to the M1, A52 and A453
- Direct trains to London St Pancras from Beeston
- 3 miles from the Queens Medical Centre
- Attenborough Nature Reserve close by
- 1.85 acres of open space and a play park on the development
Local area map
Site Plan & Local Area
- Site plan
- About the area
Within a short walk, you can explore the bustling town of Beeston, which offers a range of cafés, restaurants and bars. Beeston is also home to a Tesco Extra ideal for those weekly shops.
For those who enjoy the outdoors, you can take a stroll around Attenborough Nature Reserve, or catch a movie at the new cinema complex.
If you are looking for a little more hustle and bustle, why not head into Nottingham City Centre, where you can shop until you drop and visit one of the many bars, restaurants, cinemas, nightclubs and leisure facilities on offer.
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about this development, please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Download PDF brochure
To find out more about Beeston Quarter
Stamp duty calculator
Click here to calculate how much stamp duty you might pay