Engine Lane, Nailsea, United Kingdom, BS48 4RHSee map
£325,995 - £509,995
2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
Your new home will be on the edge of the North Somerset countryside, whilst only being 1.7 miles away from supermarkets and high street shops. You can also enjoy brand new cycle paths and two new play areas on the development.
Nailsea & Backwell train station and the M5 are close by, making commuting to major cities easy.
- Great transport links to major cities such as London and Bath
- Under 11 miles to Bristol City Centre
- Bristol International Airport close by
- Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Golden Valley Primary School close by
- New play areas on development
- Solar panels used for renewable heating on selected homes
- Fantastic walks on your doorstep
- Bars and restaurants in nearby Clifton
- Plenty of shops and restaurants at Clevedon
- 1.9 miles from Scotch Horn Leisure Centre
Local area map
Site Plan & Local Area
- Site plan
- About the area
A fantastic location
Nailsea & Backwell railway train station, the M5 and Bristol International Airport can all be reached in under 6 miles.
Bristol City Centre can be reached in under 11 miles. There is lots to see and do, with quirky Clifton Village and Clevedon also close by.If you enjoy the great outdoors, there's plenty of walks nearby and two new play areas on your doorstep. There's plenty of fun for the family, with the popular Noah's Ark Zoo Farm and Tyntesfield National Trust a short drive away
Essentials on your doorstep
Both Tesco and Waitrose are only a 1.8 miles away. The Crown Glass shopping centre is next door, which has a range of shops, a Post Office and a high street bank. There's also a selection of schools within the area, including the 'Outstanding' Golden Valley Primary School.
You'll find a range of highly-rated bars and restaurants in the centre of Nailsea, including Nailsea Micropub and Coates House. Within walking distance, you will also find Bakers of Nailsea - a family-owned butcher which has been running for over 100 years.
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about this development, please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Download PDF brochure
To find out more about Parish Brook
Stamp duty calculator
Click here to calculate how much stamp duty you might pay