Warren House Road, Wokingham, Reading, United Kingdom, RG40 5QBSee map
£293,995 - £699,995
4 bedroom homes
Move here and you’ll have easy access to Bracknell, Reading and London. Equally, you can blow away the cobwebs in one of the nearby country parks.
- Enjoy over 26 acres of open space - including a play area and an orchard
- Excellent local schools
- Approximately 10 minutes' walk from Cantley Park and Kentwood Meadows
- Under an hour from London Paddington by train
- Close to Keephatch Park Nature Reserve and California Country Park
Available new homes
Local area map
Site Plan & Local Area
- Site plan
- About the area
A fantastic location
Wokingham is extremely well-placed - the A329 is only a few minutes away and links to the M4, providing access to Heathrow Airport, the West of England and South Wales.
Wokingham railway station offers quick passage to London Paddington, as well as fast links to Reading, Bracknell and Gatwick Airport. Public bus routes provide good services to the local area, including Reading and Bracknell.
Essentials on your doorstep
Wokingham town centre is undergoing a fantastic regeneration programme, already offering a superb collection of cafés, shops, leisure and arts facilities. The local supermarkets offer plenty of choice for the weekly shop.
Settle down here and you'll be close to several parks which are great for leisurely walks or bike rides.
If you want to venture further afield you can enjoy a retail therapy or catch up with friends in Bracknell or Reading.
Your David Wilson home has been built sustainably, delivering an attractive design with clever features:
- Energy efficient technology throughout
- Thoughtfully positioned windows to fill your home with natural light
- Open-plan living areas
- Well planned storage spaces
- Real furniture sizes factored into the design
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about this development, please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Download PDF brochure
To find out more about Ashridge Grange
Stamp duty calculator
Click here to calculate how much stamp duty you might pay