Nestles Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex, London, United Kingdom, UB3 4QFSee map
£336,000 - £548,000
1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes
Set on the site of the former Nestle Factory we’re building over 1,500 homes as part of an area undergoing significant regeneration in Hayes.
Benefiting from the preserved industrial features, our homes are truly unique with exceptionally high ceilings and large Crittall-style windows.
With Crossrail to serve Hayes & Harlington Station from 2022, the area will have faster connections than many Zone 2 locations.
Residents' will enjoy a cafe and a private gym, set alongside the Grand Union Canal.
- Over 9 acres of gardens and green open space with family play areas and outdoor exercise equipment
- Creation of a new canal-side realm
- Planned amenities including a gym, a coffee shop and a community centre
- Just a 9-minute walk to Hayes & Harlington Station (to be served by Crossrail)
- Reach Bond Street in 20 minutes and Canary Wharf in 34 minutes via Crossrail
Available new homes
Local area map
Site Plan & Local Area
- Site plan
- About the area
* Café/coffee shop
* Canalside environment
* Canoe Club
* Residents' gym
* Community centre
Walk to Hayes & Harlington station in under 10 minutes.
Once (Crossrail) the Elizabeth Line opens, you'll be able to reach:
- Bond Street in 20 minutes
- The city in 27 minutes
- Heathrow in 5 minutes
For drivers, it will take under 5 minutes to reach the M4
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about this development, please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Download PDF brochure
To find out more about Hayes Village
Stamp duty calculator
Click here to calculate how much stamp duty you might pay