Betony Meadow, Milton Keynes, United Kingfom, LU5 7AJSee map
£217,500 - £458,000
1, 2 & 4 bedroom homes
The carefully designed homes, state-of-the-art schools, exciting community facilities, acres of open spaces for recreation and wellness, and focused retail offerings will help grow a real sense of belonging for all residents.
Located adjacent to the M1, Linmere will provide quick access north to Milton Keynes and south to Watford and Luton. Leagrave station is just a 10-minute drive from the development, and from there you can catch fast and direct trains to central London with journey times of approximately 40 minutes.
- 90 acres of open parkland space
- Safe footpaths and bridleways leading to the rolling countryside, nature reserves and country pubs
- 10 minute drive to Leagrave train station - reach London St. Pancras in approx. 40 minutes
- The Farmstead - a central meeting place for the community with café is now open
- Lidl supermarket within the development
- Extension to Ofsted rated 'Good' Thornhill Primary School coming soon within the development
Available new homes
Local area map
Site Plan & Local Area
- Site plan
- About the area
A fantastic location
Set the popular location of Houghton Regis and within walking distance to everyday amenities and local villages. Dunstable Downs, which is part of the Chiltern Hills, is just a ten-minute drive away - perfect if you love to explore, walk or cycle!.
Linmere is positioned adjacent to the newly completed M1 junction, M1/A5 link road providing quick access to Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and St Albans.
If you enjoy trips away to national or international destinations, Luton Airport is a ten minute drive away. Both Leagrave train station, which you can cycle to via the route 6 cycleway in approx.15 minutes from your home and Luton Airport Parkway station, which is just a short drive away, connect you to Central London in less than an hour during peak times.
Essentials on your doorstep
Set down roots at this exciting new community. Enjoy open spaces for recreation and wellness. All you need is within walking distance, including:
- 90 Acres of parkland space- new parks and footpaths
- Enjoy growing your own fruit or vegetables with allotments available to buy in 2022
- Lidl supermarket now open within the development
- The Farmstead - the hub and central meeting place offering an independent café and adventure play area for children
- Extension to Ofsted rated 'Good' Thornhill primary school coming soon
- New primary and sports facilities
- New secondary school includes sixth form opening July 2022
Energy-efficient, sustainable and stylish homes
Thanks to advanced systems and smart technologies, all our homes have an energy-efficiency rating of either EPC A or B, a level of energy-efficiency shared by just 3.1% of existing homes*.
- No matter how cold it is outside, you'll feel warm in a brand-new Barratt home.
- We use highly thermally efficient insulation and argon filled double-glazing as standard, which allows the heat from the sun in whilst minimising heat loss. This means you could enjoy lower energy bills, whatever the weather.
- In fact, a brand-new home could be up to 57% cheaper to run, meaning you could save up to £1,410 on your bills each year, compared to an updated Victorian equivalent^.
We're delighted to announce that we've been awarded 5 Stars by the Home Builders Federation for 13 consecutive years. That's more than any other major national housebuilder.
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about this development, please leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Download PDF brochure
To find out more about Linmere
Stamp duty calculator
Click here to calculate how much stamp duty you might pay